When and where is Rockin’ Paw?
Langus Park – North Everett. Start/finish line will be clearly marked. See route map. Park on the road/carpool to avoid congestion.
What is the schedule the day of the Run?
Registration & signed waiver turn in will open at 8:00 am
Vendor setup starting at 7:00 am
What time does the race start?
Runners start at 9:00 am. Walkers start at 9:10 am.
Will there be food & beverage available before and following?
Yes – we are working on food trucks and food/beverage suppliers
How do I register?
Please register in advance online. Day of registration will be available, but on a limited basis.
How can I help out?
Volunteers are always welcome! Please register online. Tell your friends and neighbors to sign up!
Event Rules – Rockin’ Paw 2017
Please carefully read these rules for dogs and people – and please carefully read then sign the waiver to participate in the event. Please complete one waiver for each event participant.
· Participating dogs must be currently licensed with proof of Parvovirus and Rabies vaccinations. You do not need to bring proof with you; if an incident occurs, you must be able to produce proof in a reasonable amount of time.
· For safety reasons, retractable leashes (aka “extend-a-leash”) will NOT be allowed. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times no more than six-feet in length.
· Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
· Rockin’ Paw Walk ‘A’ Run/ARF of Everett officials reserve the right to refuse entry to any dog whose observed behavior could be dangerous to others. Please use good judgment regarding the temperament of your pet so that this event will be safe and enjoyable for everyone.
· With concern for safety, no bikes, skateboards, roller blades, etc. are allowed. Baby strollers are permitted.
· ARF of Everett strongly suggests that you do not bring your dog if he/she is younger than six months of age.
· Be sure you and your dog are conditioned and properly trained for this event.
· We encourage you to limit yourself to walking with only one dog.
· Bring your dog only if he/she likes being around people and other dogs.
· Be sure your dog is wearing his/her current ID and license tags.
· PLEASE…clean up after your dog.
for Best Costumes!
Medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Runners
Medals for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place
Runners & Dog - Male/Female Categories
All for a Great Cause - The Animals!!!
For More Info on Langus Park:
The Animal Rescue Foundation of Everett increases adoptions through advanced medical care, partnering in community awareness and enhancing the quality of life for the animals served by the Everett Animal Shelter.
P.O. Box 12817
Everett, WA 98206